Looking for a cellular antenna that offers a high yield solution for your onboard communications service? The AX Omni Directional High Gain Antenna offers range and performance metrics that far exceed other cellular antennas on the market.
With 5G future-proof, wide-band LTE antenna and Wi-Fi operational frequencies, the AX Omni Directional Antenna is compatible with 4G, 3G, and 2G technologies, worldwide.
“Since Axxess Marine replaced our antenna, the speed has doubled and the connection is consistent. The service was outstanding!”
– Captain M/Y Hermitage
Highlights of this Game-Changing Cellular Antenna
- The AX Omni Directional Antenna series covers digital, analog, and PCS cell bands.
- The antenna comes in two configurations (singular and duo) and three sizes: 0.5m, 1m, and 2m radome.
- AX Omni Directional Antennas are lab built. All electrical connections are hand soldered and gold plated for reliability, minimizing loss and preventing corrosion.
- The internal architecture of the AX Omni Antenna is proprietary in design, developed for the marine industry by a team of engineers who design and build antennas for NASA.
“Since I have been onboard I have been very impressed with the speed which we are experiencing with the AX antennas. It is far greater than what we were getting with any other antenna.”
– Brendan Nisbett ETO, Fugro Scout
AX Omni Directional Antenna Product Overview
- 5G future-proof, wide-band LTE antenna and Wi-Fi operational frequencies
- Compatible with 4G, 3G, 2G technologies worldwide
- Two cross-polarized antennas in one enclosure for optimal LTEA performance
- Improves a mobile network subscriber’s user experience
- Increased connectivity stability
- Marine Grade enclosure UV resistant IP-68
- Wideband; covers worldwide frequency band: 395MHz to 3000MHz